Location: Skelton, Cleveland
Correll are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, hardworking individual to join our team as an Store Person.
The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting a busy, already functioning warehouse department. Primary duties include receiving and dispatching goods from the stores, and the appropriate storing of goods received. Knowledge of HV, LV & FO engineering tools and systems would be advantageous but not essential.
- Receiving deliveries and checking goods received against the Purchase Order
- Unpacking and accurate storing of deliveries
- Recording of any shortages and/or damages of goods received
- Updating the inventory management systems
- Picking and packing of goods for transport
- Periodic stocktaking
- Maintaining stock levels
- Keeping warehouse clean, tidy, safe, and operational.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a similar role
- Full UK driving licence.
If you would like to be considered for this role, then please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org