Job Title: Compliance Officer
Location: Skelton, Cleveland
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Reporting to the QHSE Manager, the Compliance Officer will play a key role in ensuring Correll Group have compliant working practices, the Compliance Officer be responsible for supporting the coordination of compliance initiatives and improvements for Correll Group, ensuring all employees adhere to policies and processes to ensure a continued high standard of project execution.
- Experience with external and internal auditing processes
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Strong commercial acumen and excellent analytical skills.
- Competent in Microsoft Office, predominantly MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook
- Analytical and keen attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Right to Work in the UK
Duties and responsibilities:
- To conduct internal ISO audits in coordination with the quality engineer
- Management of the legal and compliance register, ensuring new legislation is added and communicated to the organisation and accessible on my compliance management.
- Monitor compliance against all company doctrine, policies & procedures and promote continuous improvement.
- Promote and support a positive QHSE culture and support on necessary internal/external audits.
- ensuring procedural documents align with corporate requirements and driving a culture of compliance.
- Supporting the QHSE function to execute robust internal and external audits.
- Ensure compliance portal is maintained and support and train employees on how to update and manage their submissions.
- Identify and facilitate cross-functional teams to implement process improvements.
- Review and develop procedures to ensure work practices are compliant with legislation, regulation, and best practices.
- Produce and present compliance metrics for review meetings.
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible working
If you are interested in the role and would like to be part of a unique team and culture, then please submit your CV to email@example.com and add the job title to the email subject.