Sumitomo/RevElie – Akita Noshiro OWF (Mockup) –November 2020 to December 2020
CS were approached to support them with cable pull in, HV and FO services associated with the mock-up in Belgium for the Akita Noshiro OWF that will be installed in Japan. The purpose of the mock-up is to identify interfaces at this stage to prevent major delays offshore. The European experience was influential and provided a great insight to the Japanese at the beginning of the OWF construction.
CS were responsible for the following,
- Reviewing associated cable pull and termination and testing documentation.
- Mobilising 4 Technicians
- Pre-project meetings
- Set up pre rig equipment for the cable pull in
- Preventative housekeeping measures
- Pulling the cable into the asset
- Stripping the demo subsea cable to expose the HV cores and fibre optical cable
- Complete the permanent hang off
- Route the HV and FO cable into the asset
- Install transit blocks around the HV core and FO cable
- Cleat the HV cores from the hang off to the GIS
- Terminate and splice the FO cable into the cabinet
- Terminate three power cores into the GIS
- Complete post installation report and highlighting potential issues
- Attending a post mock up meeting
- Advise the client of any tools and equipment required for the offshore campaign.
For further information: Contact Us