Seaway Offshore Cables – CFXD OWF – January 2022 to Present – 62 Array and 4 Export Subsea Cables
Correll Group, Electrical Engineering Division was awarded their 5th contract associated with an offshore windfarm located in the Taiwan Strait, an endorsement which firmly establishes our reputation and position in a global market. CFXD consists of 62 WTG’s.
The summary of T & T work includes:
- Pre-project meetings
- Site visits
- Assistance of creation of associated documentation
- Project HIRA meetings
- Mock-up trials
- Mobilisation of PPE & tools via a 20ft container
- Visa & Work Permit applications
- Post Lay Testing (continuity, insulation resistance, Time Domain Reflectometry and Optical Time Domain Reflectometry).
- On the offshore assets:
- Tower mobilisation and preparation
- Route the HV and FO cable into the TP/WTGS
- Cleat the HV cores from the hang-off to the GIS
- Terminate and splice the FO cable into the cabinet
- Terminate power cores (66kV) into the GIS
- Complete post installation testing from the onshore substation to the offshore asset (DAC, IR, TDR & OTDR)
- Deliver an Inspection and Test Plan of the installed and tested system, forming part of key payment milestone.
- Deliver an Inspection and Test Plan for the installed and tested system, forming part of key payment milestone.