Prysmian – Saint Nazire OWF – September 2021 to January 2022 – 220kV Export Cable Pull-in, Termination and Testing (2 x Export Cables)
Correll were delighted whenPrysmian awarded our organisation the Cable Pull, Termination and Testing contract on St Nazaire. We feel very privileged to be involved in the first ever French Offshore Wind Farm .
- Pre-project meetings
- Creation of RAMS
- Post Lay Testing (continuity, insulation resistance, Time Domain Reflectometry and Optical Time Domain Reflectometry).
On the offshore assets:
- Cable pull of 2 x export cables.
- Stripping the export cables to expose the HV cores and FO cable
- Complete the permanent hang-off
- Route the HV and FO cable into GIS and Fibre Enclosure
- Cleat the HV cores from the hang-off to the GIS
- Terminate and splice the FO cable into the cabinet
- Terminate three power cores into the GIS
- Complete post installation testing from the onshore substation to the offshore assets (IR, TDR & OTDR)
- Deliver an Inspection and Test Plan for the installed and tested system, forming part of key payment milestone.