LS Cables – Greater Changhua (Singapore) 2 x Onshore Substations – December 2020 to July 2021 – 154, 66kV terminations and 16, 230kV terminations.
Correll Services has been awarded a fifth contract associated with an offshore windfarm located in the Taiwan Strait, we are delighted to continue our involvement in the Taiwan market and integrate local content. The summary of T & T work includes:
- Pre-project meetings
- Site visits (if COVID-19 19 restrictions allow)
- Creations of associated documentation
- Project HIRA meetings
- Mobilisation of PPE & tools via a 20ft container
- Visa & Work Permit applications
- Mobilise 5 x Management team and 25 EHV/HV Jointers
- On the 2 x onshore substations assets:
- OSS mobilisation and preparation
- Route the (66kV & 230kV) HV cable into the GIS
- Cleat the HV cores to the GIS
- Terminate power cores (66kV & 230kV) into the GIS
- Deliver an Inspection and Test Plan of the installed and tested system, forming part of key payment milestone.