Asso.subsea – Vesterhav Nord and Syd OWFs – April 2023 to Present – 41 Array & 4 Export Cables
The Correll Group – Cable Installation & Power Services Division (CIPS) is pleased to announce that it has been awarded a contract by Asso.subsea to deliver the Offshore Pull-ins and Termination and Testing (WTG Cables Pull-in / T&T Operations) of 66kV export and inter-array submarine cables for the Vesterhav Nord and Syd wind farms in Denmark.
The two offshore wind farms consist of four export and 41 inter-array cables, for a total of more than 70 kilometres.
CIPS is responsible for:
- Pre-project meetings
- Monthly meetings
- Site visits
- Mock-up Trials
- Creations of RAMS
- Project HIRA meetings
- Pre Project training
- Mobilisation of PPE, Cable pulling equipment, tools & test equipment via 20ft containers
- Pre & Post Lay Testing (continuity, insulation resistance, Time Domain Reflectometry and Optical Time Domain Reflectometry)
- Resonance Testing from onshore
- Inline jointing works connection the offshore windfarms to the onshore OSS
On the offshore assets:
- Cable pull of 41 IAC & 4 x Export cables.
- Stripping the export cables to expose the HV cores and FO cable
- Complete the temporary & permanent hang-off’s
- Route the HV and FO cable into GIS and Fibre Enclosure on the WTG’s
- Cleat the HV cores from the hang-off to the GIS / switch gear panels
- Terminate and splice the FO cable into the cabinet
- Complete post installation testing from the onshore substation to the offshore assets (IR, TDR & OTDR)
- Deliver an Inspection and Test Plan for the installed and tested system, forming part of key payment milestone.
For further information: Contact Us