Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: Seaham Office
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Manage and lead a multi-disciplined team of Project Managers sharing learnings and drive the business unit forward. Overall Management of the Project Managers in day-to-day operations, in order to deliver all aspects of a Project lifecycle from concept to operational execution. To ensure that the Project Managers deliver the successful completion of the project, on time, safely and within budget by engaging with internal and external teams whilst maintaining the client relationship. On occasions may be required to deliver projects depending on business needs.
- Have at least 5 years of project management experience ideally in Offshore Wind, Construction or Engineering industries.
- Have completed engineering, business, and project management training and development.
- Extensive hands-on project management experience in high value projects
- Strong working knowledge of technical disciplines sufficient to coordinate internal subject matter experts and resources.
- Strong organisational, leadership and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate tenacity, drive and creativity with approaching challenges and a logical solutions-orientated thinker.
- Have an amenable flair for building relationships including having the ability to lead, formally and informally, team members and cross business engagement without bias.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage key relationships with internal stakeholders, business unit leads, department leads, clients and resource providers.
- Work in parallel with the PMO Manager to ensure standardised procedures are implemented within the PMO and monitored for audit. Ensure the Project Delivery Teams embrace necessary changes and assist co-developing improvements.
- Monitor project performance and ensure that project reporting is swift and accurate.
- Manage the Project Managers personal development plans and deliver periodic performance evaluations.
- Feedback any lessons learned to the PMO Manager for every project or work scope and feedback into QHSE and the Bids & Tendering Team.
- Drive a cost and risk management culture to ensure the projects are successful, identifying early risks, liaising closely with the Finance Department and Cost Controllers.
- Co-develop strategic recommendations and present to the PMO Manager for business changes relevant to the PMO.
- Promote and support a positive QHSE culture and support necessary project audits.
- Liaise with all relevant internal and external stake holders to coordinate pre-project planning, budgeting, and scheduling to ensure continuity is achieved.
- Deliver in line with the project and business objectives.
- Deliver scope of works against a contract and manage all commercial aspects.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders, steering group, clients and resource providers.
- Work in parallel with the Project Managers, Project Engineers, Procurement, Project Resources and Finance to ensure all resources are in place and pre-planned before the project live date.
- Establish regular communications with external and internal stakeholders to ensure effective communication throughout the project on day-to-day activities and any project changes.
- Develop Key Client relationships and upsell the services of Correll for future opportunities.
- Monitor project metrics, performance and ensure that project reporting is swift and accurate in line with procedures.
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible working
If you are interested in the role and would like to be part of a unique team and culture, then please submit your CV to email@example.com and add the job title to the email subject.