Job Title: Recruitment Coordinator
Location: Skelton HQ, Cleveland
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Reporting to the HR Manager, the Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible for the internal and external recruitment process for Correll Group. The Recruitment coordinator will support hiring managers with the full recruitment process from job adverts to functional onboarding.
- Previous experience in a recruitment role and/or talent acquisition – desirable
- Able to work with confidential information.
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office, predominantly MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook
- Analytical and keen attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Right to Work in the UK
Duties and responsibilities:
- Identify, attract, and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the job description brief.
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements.
- Write, place and update job adverts in line with company procedures.
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently.
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams.
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships.
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation.
- Always seek and provide feedback in a professional manner to candidates.
- Accurate recording of candidate information on the recruitment database.
- Comply with all relevant employment legislation and appropriate codes of practice.
- Create and Develop templates and guides for hiring managers to ensure best practices are maintained.
- Issue Contracts of Employment and support documents
- Manage and facilitate the onboarding process, including day one inductions and functional inductions and initial training plans.
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible working
If you are interested in the role and would like to be part of a unique team and culture, then please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and add the job title to the email subject.